It has been a while since our last post about Shampoo against hair loss; so we thought it is time for an update!
What is a good shampoo against hair loss?
A shampoo that is designed to fight against hair loss contains certains ingredients that have been shown to improve hair growth and diminish the loss of hair. Besides these quality ingredients they should not contain any ingredients that can be harmful or irritating to scalp the scalp, as this might cause extra damage to the hair follicles. Ingredients that can irritate the scalp are for example SLS or other aggressive cleaning substances.
Shampoo should help to improve the health of the scalp and maintain an optimum environment for the hair follicles to grown in. Often these shampoos also help you to create more volume, helping to make thin hair look thick again.
Best shampoo against hair loss
Our most popular shampoo. Revita has proven its effectiveness for years; and is year by year our most selling shampoo to fight hair loss. A combination of scientifically proven ingredients to promote hair growth and the fact that it contains no harmful substances make this a very high quality shampoo.
- Bevat Roobis, MSM and Biotin.
- WithApple Polyphenol, an ingredient that is shown to be more effective than Minoxidil
- Nourishes the hair follices, thereby promoting hair growth
- Caffeine and Carnitine help for better absorption of the ingredients
- Available in 100, 180 and 925ml.
New in our range of products; this NeoFollics shampoo is developed in the Netherlands and shows promising results. They base their ingredients on the latest medical and cosmetic research, and on top of that perform their own research studies.
- Stimulates Hair growth
- Contains 1% Piroctone Olamine
- With seven powerful natural plant extracts
- Argan oil and
- Arganolie en Cornmin Oil nourish the scalp and your hair
Revivogen focuses on the main issue that causes hair loss, going down to a molecular level. It contains nly natural ingredients that keep your hair strong and vital.
- Helps reduce hair loss
- Reduces DHT
- Uses the power of nature
- Gently cleanses the scalp, diminish itch and rejuvenates hair.
- Contains Saw Palmetto, Jojoba and Niacin.
Foligain products have become increasingly popular over the last two years. Their range of products gets a growing customer base, and their Foligain SR shampoo is one of those examples that explains why.
- Stimulates hair growth by nourishing the hair follices
- Blocks DHT and diminishes hair loss
- Creates a healthy scalp environment for hair to grow
- Contains no harmful substances like SLS, ftalaten and parabens