Neofollics Conditioner key features
- Nourishing formula with high dosed, high quality ingredients
- Restores the hair surface and makes the hair strong and healthy
- Improves the condition of the scalp
- Reduces hair loss and stimulates hair growth
- Makes the hair shiny and smooth
How does Neofollics Conditioner work?
The conditioner’s rich and nourishing formula improves the health of the hair and scalp in multiple ways. Furthermore, the conditioner promotes a healthy hair growth and prevents hair loss.
Copper peptides work anti-inflammatory and stimulate hair growth. The amino acid Arginine stimulates the blood flow to the hair follicle, while Biotin makes the hair stronger and healthier. Oils from e.g. Jojoba and Rosemary nourish the hair and improve the condition of the scalp.
Keratin, wheat and silk proteins strengthen the hair and recover damaged hair. Plant extracts like Ecklonia cava are responsible for reducing DHT. Sanguisorba officinalis and Procyanidin B2 increase the hair growth by stimulating growth factors.
- Copper tri-peptide complex (GHK-Cu)
- Ecklonia cava
- Grape seed extract (Proanthocyanidin)
- Carthamus tinctorius
- Sanguisorba officinalis
- Wheat, Silk, Rice protein
- Aloe vera
- Macadamia, Jojoba, Rosemary, Sage, Peppermint oil
How to use Neofollics Conditioner
Wash the hair with Neofollics shampoo first. Apply a generous amount of Neofollics conditioner and gently massage it into the scalp and hair. Leave the conditioner in for 3 minutes before rinsing, to ensure that the active ingredients are absorbed well. Suitable for daily use. Use at least 3 times per week for the best results. The conditioner nourishes the hair and makes it visibly stronger and shinier. Initial effects on hair growth can be seen after a few months. Continue the treatment in order to maintain the results. The conditioner is developed to be complementary with the Neofollics shampoo to optimize scalp and hair condition.